Thursday, November 3, 2011

JSV Productions




Hello, readers (in case there are still any)

Okay, I know my blog just died (again) and I am very sorry. Like usual, I'm reviving it after leaving it not updated for months. Hm, it's been a while huh. I don't know why but it seems like I just don't have any interesting stories to share to make me blog. Well, there are a lot of things happening but I just don't know why but it doesn't urge me to. :(

Anyway, what is JSV Productions? Well, JSV, to start of with is a group composed of five people namely me, Steven, Judy, Patricia, and Vigie. Well, basically we are all related and we are cousins. Our little group started way back when we were so young. I wasn't a member yet when they formed the group. So I was around 2 or 3 when I joined.

So now, we are really taking it to the next level. It started with the cooking. And afterwards, we decided to blog about everything we do. We thought it would end right there. I mean, we thought that it would all stop with the cooking, traveling, and our happy bonding moments. But no, we are actually having a part-time business. Since we realized that we are all in to photography and editing stuff, we could actually provide services like event photo coverage, photo shoots, and video editing in exclusive packages.

Besides sharing our skills, it would also help us to earn money. So it's a win-win for all of us. We enjoy, we impart, and we gain benefits! :)

Well, we had a photo shoot. Of course, the models were just us. Just to show our photography. Sample of pictures are the ones above. (Of course, what else would it be. -___- *sarcasm*)

For more pictures, visit our website at http://jsvproductions.co.cc

2 comments:

  1. Love this Post Caren! So So Proud of you! More Power and God Bless to our Newest Venture as JSV Productions!

    Visit us at http://jsvproductions.co.cc/

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey caren, you have 5 blogs and you've been blogging for 4 years. Wow, seasoned blogger huh. Btw, goodluck on JSV Productions. I visited the site. Goodluck on all the ventures. ☺

    Michael
    Show Me Your Look Today
    The Pinoy Wanderer

    ReplyDelete