Thursday, May 19, 2011

Coronado.

This post is originally from my blog: http://dreamingoutloud-x.blogspot.com 


Ignore how fat I look in that picture if you're monitor's resolution is 1024x768 like this laptop. ANYWAY. So have you ever had the feeling that you've escaped reality? Well, I guess my place would always be the beach. It's been like three years since I last visited any beach. Well, I told you. I don't have a life. I don't usually go out on summers. Though it's the middle of spring now here in California that's why it was freakin' cold when we went at Coronado beach last Saturday, May 14th. I just felt like blogging today. Never really planned on blogging about this. I was asked to make a post about Knott's Berry Farm but sadly I'm no good with making entries with like.. what we did. O__O Cos it would be all like, we did this then we did that then that and oh it was fun.. yeah. It would suck. But I shall think about it though.

So yeah, at the Coronado beach. Hm. We only went there cos there's a really big possibility that we won't be coming back there like for a  very loong time. Or should I say here in the United States? Well, we've realized that we don't want to live here. Life is not here. Life has always been in the Philippines. My life -- my everything. Family, Friends, school, and all those kind of things. I grew up there. There's too much to leave behind. Okay, you could be all like "Dude, everyone wants to go in the United States. Don't waste your opportunity." Lol, I've heard that all before. But my decision is final. It's just my mom that wants me and my brother to stay here. Well, you don't have to be in America to be big. Anyone could be big regardless of where you came from. So yeah, I don't need America. :) Well, for me okay? I don't know with you guys. Just my opinion.

So I guess we just had to do what we have to do while we're still here. Like what? LA baby! We're going to LA. Maybe this May 28th and I can't wait. I guess I might make a post (if you guys want to) about it. But I'm not going to promise anything that it would be ahhh-some. lol. But whatever. :)

And oh, this is the sunset at 7:02 PM.


Beautiful, ain't it? :) We stayed there until like 7:58. lol. And we missed our bus at 7:55. Curse American time huh? They always had to be on time. lol. So we had to wait for like another hour. It was freakin' cold so we couldn't stay at the bus stop. As a fan of photography, I saw a gallery nearby. I asked my brother to come with me. It was Dan McGeorge's gallery. I'm not really familiar with him but he has really good pictures. He takes pictures from around the United States but sadly he as out with his class. So I didn't had the chance to meet him. :( Though we hung out with Fran, the person there and she told us all about Dan and his photography. She even asked us that we should come back to say hello and so that we could meet Dan. She told us that we should visit the Hotel del Coronado which was built in 1855, I believe. And it was just a block away from the gallery. So I guess that would be a part of my agenda. :) She says it looks like the Titanic. She had me at Titanic. Hotel Del, we're coming for you.

Btw, visit Dan's website at: http://www.danmcgeorge.com/

Instantly a fan.

CURRENTLY
Watching: Some TV show I don't know.
Eating/Drinking: Nothing.
Listening: Parachute by Train.
Reading: Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh
Picture info/s: Me at the Coronado Beach.

2 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY! WE WANT AN LA POST!!!! Grabe Caren! Your posts and your writing skills just keep getting greater and greater huh! I LOVE THE SHOTS!!!!! More MOre MOre!

    I miss you and Kuya Vigie! PP will be starting her classes this March 23rd! She'll be going to Benilde :D

    MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! SEE YOU SOON!

    Kuya Seven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Thanks. :D Iba ako magsalita pag sa blog ko ako nagpopost. Hahaha.

    Can't wait for you to make a post! :) And oh, the Skywatch thing! :)

    ReplyDelete